So the assessment has come back, and you need a roof replacement. Unsurprisingly, an entirely new roof is quite the investment, no matter what roofing companies you’re looking into. This might lead you to fret that roof replacement is not a priority for you right now, even if you’re dealing with a full-out leaky ceiling. With many Americans struggling amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic, you might be of the line of thinking that the spare parts of your budget shouldn’t be “thrown away” on home renovations.
While quality roofing contractors, like us, strive to keep their services affordable, you must keep in mind that a lot goes into a new roof. In other words, there’s a lot that your money will be going toward, so don’t feel as if you’re throwing money away.
● Think about all the shingles that will go onto your new roof | Depending on what brand you buy, each and every shingle could go through a quality inspection before it’s deemed fit to land in the hands of professionals and deemed fit to protect your home. Therefore, when you pay for an entirely new roof, you’re paying for all the labor, be it by machine or by hand, that goes into creating these shingles. You’re funding an entire industry and paying for workers’ livelihoods.
● Consider the expertise that must go into making a roof | As we all know, roofing is a complicated procedure. The right roofing company must have knowledge of everything from shingle types to how best to attend to their customers’ needs, and they must have the practical, hands-on skills required to actually make your new roof a reality. Accruing all of this experience doesn’t happen overnight. It takes years and years of trial and error, of education, of off-the-clock research, especially when you recruit the help of an experienced roofing company like us. When you pay for the experts to replace your roof, you pay for all of this and then some.
● When you work with Midwest Exteriors MN, you’re practically guaranteed a stress-free experience | Getting a new roof put onto your house can be a stressful experience for some. Picking out colors, setting aside time for appointments, getting a hold of a roofing contractor—the to-do list can seem endless, but it doesn’t have to be if you pick the right roofers. At Midwest Exteriors MN, we strive to make the roofing process as seamless and stress-free as possible for you. Considering our years of experience and communicative, customer-focused business methodology, you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands.
In short, when you invest in a new roof—or even a gutter installation or siding installation professional—you’re certainly not wasting money. You’re putting it toward the physical products required to construct a roof, the know-how of the professionals you’ll hire, and (should you pick a quality roofer like Midwest Exteriors MN) a relaxing and organized experience. When you pick apart everything that goes into a new roof, you’ll see that your money goes towards a lot more than you may have originally thought!
But is a new roof, in and of itself, too expensive? While you may no longer believe it’s a waste of money, you might look at your budget and cringe when you try to factor in potential roofing expenses. While we at Midwest Exteriors MN are in no way encouraging you to spend your money irresponsibly, we do know that replacing your roof now, should you need it, will save you loads of money in the long run.
● Leaky roofs open the door to moisture damage | While a little misplaced water might not seem like such a big deal, it is when it meets with surfaces that aren’t designed to handle it—just ask an ice dam removal company like us! Water damage can result in anything from saggy ceilings to bowed walls, which are both eyesores and legitimate concerns when it comes to structural stability. Regardless, this can cost money to fix, and it doesn’t stop you from needing a roof replacement.
● Don’t want to deal with mold? Keep your roof in tip-top shape | Where there’s moisture, mold can grow. This sneaky threat can tuck itself behind your ceilings and walls and go unnoticed for quite a long time—until your family starts to suffer the ill health effects it can bring with it. Professional mold removal is an expensive and time-consuming process, so you might as well get the necessary roof replacement done now to prevent you from needing it.
● You don’t want your roof to collapse | In severe cases, neglected or old roofs can collapse in on the buildings they once sheltered, which causes immense structural damage and necessitates costly repairs. To prevent financial disaster, it’s far better to get your roof replaced now.
Contact Midwest Exteriors MN for Quality Roof Replacement
As you can see, prompt roof replacement is a quality use of your money. Midwest Exteriors MN pledges only to bring the best to our customers, so call us now at 651-346-9477 to see what we’re all about.