Expand Your Home With a New Deck
A deck is one of those things you don’t know you need until you have it. When the weather is nice, there’s nothing quite like a deck for cooking out, entertaining, and relaxing. Midwest Exteriors MN offers quality and affordable deck installation services in the Twin Cities metro area. Our experienced deck builders can help you design the outdoor living space of your dreams!
What’s so great about decks? Let us count the ways:
- Increased Curb Appeal and Property Value | Adding a deck can beautify your home and add dimension to your property. From exotic hardwoods to rustic pine, there are a wide variety of decking materials to choose from that can totally transform your home’s appearance. And when your home is more attractive, your property value increases. Experts agree: Few things add more value to your home than outdoor living areas. Decks are a sought-after feature for potential buyers, who will ultimately pay a premium for the added outdoor living space when comparing two similar properties. For these reasons, deck installation typically pays for itself in the long run.
- Outdoor Living Space | Adding a deck isn’t just about increasing your home’s value. You obviously want to enjoy it yourself – and you will. Adding a deck to your home creates functional outdoor living space with endless possibilities. Just imagine having more space for entertaining, gardening, exercising, cooking, and more. If you have kids or like to host friends and family, a deck is an ideal space for people to gather. Everyone can spread out and relax, and you as the homeowner don’t have to worry about people spilling on your floor or kids running wild inside.
- More Storage | Decks offer additional outdoor storage space. In fact, an elevated deck can prevent the need for a storage unit or shed, since you can conceal things underneath. You can enclose the space and have it act as storage for lawn mowers, yard equipment, outdoor toys, building supplies, and more.
- Relatively Inexpensive and Easy to Install | If you wanted to have a new room or porch added to your home, it could take months and cost an arm and a leg. Decks cost significantly less than other home additions, making them a great option for homeowners who want to enhance their property without having to take out a loan. Decks are also easy to install; they can often be completed in a week or less. You can trust our professional deck builders to finish the job quickly and leave your property better than we found it.
- Completely Customizable | One of the greatest things about decks is that they can be built to just about any specification. Size, height, and design are all completely customizable to the features and dimensions of your property. Along with that, today’s decking materials come in a huge array of colors and designs that can take your home from a cookie-cutter model to a one-of-a-kind. Working closely with your deck builder, you can achieve any look you desire.
Decks are not an easy DIY project. Our exteriors professionals have the skills and experience to ensure that your deck installation is structurally sound and meets city codes and regulations. As experts in our industry, we know how to source the best decking materials at the most affordable cost, and we’ll get the job done quickly with minimal disturbance to your property.
Nothing beats sitting out on the deck with your family on a beautiful day. If you’re thinking about deck installation, contact Midwest Exteriors MN today! We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions about materials, pricing, and design. Our experienced deck builders have installed hundreds of gorgeous, quality decks in the Twin Cities metro area. Check out past projects in our Image Gallery.