At Midwest Exteriors MN, we want to help you improve your home. When you need a new roof, siding, gutters, or windows, there are options that can make financing these projects more affordable. Below are two great options for you to consider:
1. Start your project soon with financing through Hearth.
- Funding in as soon as 24 hours, usually 1-3 days.
- Budget responsibly, fixed monthly payments you can build into your budget.
- Avoid prepayment penalties, loans through Hearth never have penalties for paying early.
- No downsides to checking eligibility, pre-qualifying through Hearth doesn't affect your credit score.
2. There is a convenient way to pay for your project and reserve your cash for other purchases - A Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card. The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Easy application
- Fast credit decisions
- Attractive financing promotions
- Immediate access to funds upon approval
- Revolving line of credit for future projects
- Online bill payment