Contact Us Today
New Gutters in Just One Day
A high-quality roof won’t stay that way without properly installed gutters. Gutters are critical to effectively managing the water that falls on your home. They are designed to collect rainwater and melted snow from your roof, and transfer it to the ground without pouring all over the place. Gutters that are functioning properly can prevent erosion, washouts, and flooded basements, and when installed correctly, gutters can even improve the curb appeal of your home.
At Midwest Exteriors MN, we started our business in 1994 specializing in gutter installation, so you can trust that our team has the knowledge and experience to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Our professional gutter installers have served thousands of homeowners in the Twin Cities area with affordable, built-to-last gutter systems. Most gutter systems can be installed in one day, resulting in very little disruption to your home.
Benefits of Seamless Gutters
Gutters come in two basic types: sectional or seamless. Sectional gutters are the traditional choice – the one that most people likely picture when they’re imagining what gutters look like. But seamless gutters are the most modern type of gutter technology, and they offer several advantages over the typical sectional gutters.
Benefits of seamless gutters include:
- Less Maintenance | Seamless gutters are just that – seamless. While sectional gutters have many joints that are prone to accumulating leaves and other debris, seamless gutters only have seams at the corners and downspouts. That means fewer opportunities for clogging and debris accumulation.
- No Leaks | The more joints and fasteners in a gutter system, the more opportunities for leakage. Seamless gutters have fasteners and joints only at the corners and downspouts. This streamlined construction minimizes leaks, offering better protection for your property.
- Aesthetics | With fewer joints and seams, seamless gutters provide a more streamlined appearance to your home than traditional sectional gutters. They are available in a wide variety of materials and colors to suit your personal preferences.
- Made to Measure | Seamless gutters are custom-made for your home; they are cut on-site to ensure a perfect fit. This also means there’s no chance of your gutters getting dented or banged up in transport.
- Return on Investment | In some cases, you may have to spend more on seamless gutters than you would on sectional gutters, but the return on investment is much greater. Due to the low maintenance and repair costs, seamless gutters offer a much higher return and will pay for themselves over time.
Protect Your Gutters from Leaves
Unless you like cleaning your gutters often or paying someone to do it, we recommend investing in gutter guards. Gutter protection systems, also known as gutter guards, can help maintain and preserve your gutters. These mesh, wire, vinyl, or aluminum guards are installed over gutter troughs to prevent leaves, pine needles, seeds, and debris from entering your gutter system and causing a clog.
Clogged gutters are a constant, annoying issue for homeowners that can lead to:
- Rotting fascia boards.
- Siding damage.
- Roof damage.
- Landscape erosion.
- Foundation damage.
- Ice dams.
- Flooding in your basement and other areas of your home.
Gutter guards are not only your best defense against clogged gutters, they make maintenance much easier. You won’t have to climb up to your roof to clear out your gutters nearly as often (or pay someone to do so), and when you do, they will have much less debris in them. Midwest Exteriors MN offers three different gutter protection systems: Leaf Sentry, Bulldog and K-Screen.
At Midwest Exteriors MN, gutters used to be our bread and butter. You won’t find a more qualified team of gutter installers in the Twin Cities metro area. Our mission is always to deliver the best products and the best service at the lowest cost possible. Let us help you protect your home for years to come with a quality gutter installation. Contact us today!
Q. Why do I need gutters on my home?
A. Gutters collect water from the roof and discharge it away from the foundation, preventing water intrusion into your home. Gutters also protect your landscape from erosion.
Q. Why should I have leaf protection on my gutters?
A. Leaf protection, also known as gutter guards or a gutter protection system, keeps debris from entering your gutters and downspouts. When you see water pouring over the top of your gutters, it usually means your gutters or downspouts are clogged, and thus cannot direct the water flow away from your foundation.
Q. How do I know what type of leaf protection I need?
A. The type of gutter protection system you need will depend on what types of trees you have in your yard. Our team of experts will help you identify the best system after thoroughly inspecting your property.
Q. How do I know if my gutters need to be replaced?
A. Inspect how your gutter system functions during a storm. If water is leaking at joints or dripping behind the gutters, they probably need to be replaced.