Gutters Built to Last
When it comes to rain gutters, there is a multitude of products for homeowners to choose from. Midwest Exteriors MN started as a gutter installation company, so we’ve had our hands on a variety of materials and brand names over the years. Today we offer only the best seamless gutters in gorgeous, long-standing copper and durable, lightweight aluminum.
Benefits of Aluminum Gutters:
- Customized to your home’s specifications.
- Won’t rust or thin over time.
- Incredibly lightweight and flexible.
- Capable of holding more water than other gutter systems.
- More affordable compared to other gutter metals.
- Easy installation, given the lightweight material and seamless construction.
- Come with a painted, baked-on enamel that’s available in many colors.
Benefits of Copper Gutters:
- Customized to your home’s specifications.
- Extremely durable; able to weather blazing hot summers and subzero winters.
- Aesthetically-pleasing; offer instant interest and appeal.
- Incredibly long-lasting – up to 100 years.
- Require minimal maintenance.
- Complement other exterior fixtures.
Leaf Protection Products
When you’re investing in a quality gutter system, you want to keep it that way. Midwest Exteriors MN recommends gutter protection systems, also known as gutter guards, to help preserve your gutters for years to come. Gutter guards prevent large debris from getting into your gutter troughs and causing clogs and deterioration. They can also save you from what could be a dangerous household task. With gutter guards installed on your home, you won’t have to climb a ladder to clean your gutters nearly as often (or pay someone to do it quite as often). When maintenance is required, the job will be much easier since the largest debris won’t be able to infiltrate your gutters.
Midwest Exteriors MN offers three types of gutter protection products because the type that will work best for your home depends on the kind of trees you have in your yard. Our experienced crew members will inspect your property to help you determine which of the following gutter protection systems is most appropriate for your home.
Leaf Sentry: Leaf Sentry is an aluminum, nose-forward gutter guard designed to fit securely onto your gutter. This innovative design makes use of surface tension to channel rainwater into the gutter, while leaves, sticks, and other debris are prevented from clogging the gutter. Built to handle the heaviest of rain storms, Leaf Sentry is available in 16 different colors of 98 percent recycled aluminum, and comes in both regular panels and high-flow panels. Copper options are also available. Leaf Sentry is made in the U.S. and is backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Bulldog: Bulldog Gutter Guard is an aluminum insert, designed to fit securely into your gutter and handle the heaviest of rainstorms. The patented ribbed design encourages airflow to lift debris off with a gentle breeze. It fits into new or existing gutters, and is available in two different colors: dark bronze or white. Bulldog Gutter Guard does not interfere with roof shingles, and is actually invisible from the ground. Its unique front and rear attachment strengthens your entire gutter system while preventing animals and birds from nesting. Bulldog Gutter Guard is made in the U.S. using 98 percent recycled aluminum, and comes with a 25-year warranty against clogs.
- UltraFlo: The UltraFlo gutter protection system consists of a strong, ultra-powder-coated, 22-gauge, galvanized steel and tempered aluminum panel that fits over existing gutters. Leaves, pine needles, twigs, and even the smallest debris are suspended on top of the panel. Air circulation from above and below allows the leaves and debris to dry up and blow away in the wind. UltraFlo is designed to snap lock snugly into five or six-inch gutters. The low profile makes it virtually invisible from the ground. With UltraFlo, there is no lifting or penetration of your roof shingles. As a product from U.S. Aluminum Inc., a leading manufacturer of rain gutter products, UltraFlo comes with a 10-year product warranty and a 5-year no rust warranty.
Each gutter protection system we offer comes with its own unique advantages and applications. Determining which one you need will depend on what types of trees you have in your yard. Our seasoned gutter installers can help you decide which system will work best for your home after thoroughly inspecting your property. Contact Midwest Exteriors MN today for all of your gutter installation needs! We offer the best products and services available on the market.